Contact Information

Please contact our Post Membership Chairman, Mac Rushing @ 704 534-6901 for more information regarding your membership in the American Legion. 

We will need a copy of your DD 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (or its equivalent).  If you do not have one, the military used to send and may still send, a copy to the courthouse of the county you lived in when you were discharged.  Also, you can request your DD 214 using Standard Form 180 (SF 180) which is easy, self-explanatory, and available on-line.

More information on a veteran’s service record can be obtained by contacting:

National Archives and Records Administration